All the changes we have introduced are designed to make it easier for you to understand how we process your data and what your rights are, and are aimed at our compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, which applies from 25 May 2018.
The most important updates are summarized below:
• We have restructured the Policy to make it easier for you to read and understand.
• We explain to you in a simple way why we process your data and why we understand that we are entitled to do so in each case.
• We explain the new rights you will be able to exercise and how to do it.
WHO ARE WE? We are LedecSun S.L. and we treat your personal data as the data controller. This means that we take care of how we use and protect your data. Ledecsun S.L. is based in C/ La gitanilla, 17 Málaga, Spain and its contact email address is: email@example.com.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data (obtained online) to manage the purchase of products, to answer your questions and, if you wish, to send you personalised communications.
Your details will be as follows:
* Your identification data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.);
* economic and transactional information (e.g. your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
* connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal details to give you access to any of the Platform’s functions or services, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as these are the details we need to be able to provide you with the service in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information you will not be able to receive our products.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
1- For the development, fulfilment and execution of the purchase and sale contract that you have contracted with us on the website. This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
* Contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the contracted products.
* Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the means of payment used.
* Activate the necessary mechanisms to prevent potential frauds against you and Us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this processing may result in the transaction being blocked.
* Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of our bulbs, reservations of them through the page, according to these options are available at any time.
* For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices for the purchases you have made on the Platform.
2- To attend the requests or requests you make through the Customer Service channels. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request.
3- For marketing purposes.
* Carry out promotional activities (e.g. for the development of competitions). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data you provide us with according to each promotional action and we can communicate them through various media such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
* Disseminate in the Platform or through our channels in social networks photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided you give us your consent to do so.
4- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services.
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our website and thus be able to make improvements to it.
Likewise, we sometimes carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are entitled to process your data for various reasons. The main one is that we need to treat them in order to execute the contract that you accept with us when you make a purchase, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to do so, such as the interest in attending to your queries.
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it, as explained below:
1- Development, fulfilment and execution of the purchase contract.
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale that links us to you.
It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process may be activated only because you request it or authorize us to do so. In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your own consent.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase.
We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved in the payment of a purchase and in particular for you already
which allows us to put in place measures to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
2- Customer Service: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in to attend to the requests or queries that you may have through the different existing means of contact.
We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you as it allows us to properly attend you and resolve any queries you may have.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through the Platform, the treatment
is necessary for the performance of the contract of sale.
When your query is related to the exercise of the rights we inform you about below, or to claims related to our products, what legitimizes us to treat your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
3- Usability and quality analysis: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction, since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for
ti because the aim is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
* Financial institutions,
* fraud detection and prevention entities,
* technology service providers,
* suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services,
* service providers related to customer service.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU GIVE US YOUR DETAILS?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis for which we process your data, you are entitled to:
* Ask us for access to the data we have on you.
* Ask us to rectify the data we already have. However, please note that by actively providing us with your personal information in any way, you warrant that it is true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to it.
* Ask us to delete your data insofar as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have informed you above, or where we no longer have the right to do so.
* Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may request that we temporarily suspend the processing of your data or that we keep them beyond the time necessary when you may need them.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain the purposes for which we process your data.
If you consent to the processing of your data or the performance of the contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that it can be transmitted to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA?
If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to treat their personal data.