All the changes that we have introduced are designed so that you can understand in a simpler way how we treat your data and which are your rights, and are aimed at compliance by our part of the new General Regulation on Data Protection of the European Union, which is applicable from 25 May 2018.
The most important updates are summarised below:
– We have restructured the Policy to make it easier for you to read and understand.
– We explain to you in a simple way what we process your data for and why we understand that we are entitled to do so in each case.
– We explain to you which are the new rights that you will be able to exercise and how to do it.
WHO ARE WE? We are LedecSun S.L and we treat your personal data as Responsible of the treatment. This means that we take care of how we use and protect your data. Ledecsun S.L. has its headquarters in C/ La gitanilla, 17 Málaga, Spain and its contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data (obtained online), to manage the purchase of products, answer your queries and, if you wish, send you our personalized communications.
Your data will be the following:
* Your identification data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.);
* economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
* connection data, geolocation and navigation (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data we need to provide the service in question. Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with these details you will not be able to receive our products.
Your personal data will be used for the following:
1- For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale that you have contracted with Us in the web page. This purpose includes the treatment of your data for, mainly:
* To contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the contracted products.
* Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the means of payment used.
* Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and Us during the purchase process. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
* Manage possible returns once you’ve made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of our bulbs, book them through the page, as these options are available at all times.
* For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Platform.
2- To attend the requests or requests that you make through the Customer Service channels. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or petition.
3- For marketing purposes.
* To carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data you provide depending on each promotional action and we can communicate through various media such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
* Disseminate in the Platform or through our channels in social networks photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided you give us your consent to do so.
4- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services.
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your navigation data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our website and thus be able to introduce improvements in it.
Likewise, we sometimes carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at ascertaining the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are entitled to treat your data for different reasons. The main one is that we need to treat them in order to execute the contract.
that you accept with us when making a purchase, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to it, like the interest in taking care of your consultations.
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, as explained below:
1- Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale.
The treatment of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale that binds us with you.
It is possible that some processing of data associated with the purchase process are activated only because you request or authorize us. In these cases, the basis on which we treat your data is your own consent.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase.
We understand that the processing of these data is positive for all parties involved when payment is made for a purchase and in particular for you and you.
which allows us to put measures in place to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
2- Customer Service: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in to attend the requests or consultations that you raise to us through the diverse existing means of contact.
We understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to attend you properly and resolve the queries raised.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service purchased through the Platform, the processing is necessary for the execution of the sales contract.
If your query is related to the exercise of the rights we inform you about below, or to claims related to our products, what entitles us to treat your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
3- Analysis of usability and quality: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction because we understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to ti because the aim is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
* Financial entities,
* fraud detection and prevention entities,
* technology service providers,
* suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services,
* service providers related to customer service.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to our address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary in order to identify you, we may request a copy of a document accrediting your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to:
* Ask us for access to the data we hold about you.
* Ask us to rectify the data we already have. However, please note that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you warrant that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
* Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
* Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of data or keep them beyond the time necessary when you may need it.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain the purposes for which we process your data.
When our legitimacy for the treatment of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, in order to be able to transmit it directly to another entity, whenever technically possible.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA?
If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the purposes and how we need to treat their personal data.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES