All the changes we have introduced are designed to make it easier for you to understand how we process your data and what your rights are, and are intended to comply with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation, which applies from 25 May 2018.
Here is a summary of the most important updates:
– We have restructured the Policy to make it easier for you to read and understand.
– We explain in a simple way why we process your data and why we understand that we are entitled to do so in each case.
– We explain which are the new rights that you can exercise and how to do it.
WHO ARE WE? We are LedecSun S.L. and we treat your personal data as Data Controller. This means that we take responsibility for how we use and protect your data. Ledecsun S.L. is based in C/ La gitanilla, 17 Málaga, Spain and its contact email is: email@example.com.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data (obtained online), to manage the purchase of products, answer your queries and, if you wish, to send you our personalized communications.
Your details will be as follows:
* your identifying information (e.g. your first name, last name, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.);
* financial and transactional information (e.g. your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
* connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to provide you with the service in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with these details you will not be able to receive our products.
Your personal data will be used for the following:
1- For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale that you have contracted with Us on the website. This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
* Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the products contracted.
* Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used.
* Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and Us during the purchase process. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
* Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of our lights, reservations of the same through the page, according to these options are available at any time.
* For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Platform.
2- To deal with the requests or requests you make through the Customer Service channels. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes of the
necessary to manage or resolve your application or request.
3- For marketing purposes.
* Carry out promotional actions (e.g. for the development of competitions). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data you provide depending on each promotional action and we can communicate them through various media such as social networks or on the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
* Disseminate on the Platform or through our social media channels photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
4- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services.
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. to understand how users interact with our website and thus be able to make improvements to it.
Likewise, we sometimes carry out quality actions and surveys in order to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and to detect those areas in which we can improve.
WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are entitled to process your data for various reasons. The main one is that we need to treat them to execute the contract.
that you accept with us when you make a purchase, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to do so, such as the interest in attending to your queries.
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it, as explained below:
1- Development, fulfillment and execution of the sales contract.
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract that binds us to you.
It is possible that some processing of data associated with the purchase process may be activated only because you request or authorize us to do so. In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your consent.
We believe that we have a legitimate interest in making the necessary checks to detect and prevent fraud when you make a purchase.
We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved in the payment of a purchase and in particular for you because
which allows us to put measures in place to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
2- Customer Service: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to
to attend to the requests or queries that you make to us through the various existing means of contact.
We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you in that it allows us to serve you properly and resolve the queries raised.
When you contact us, in particular for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service purchased through the Platform, the processing
is necessary for the execution of the sales contract.
When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or claims related to our products, what legitimizes us to treat your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
3- Usability and quality analysis: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to
ti because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
* Financial institutions,
* Fraud detection and prevention entities,
* technology service providers,
* logistics, transport and delivery service providers and partners,
* service providers related to customer care.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them free of charge by writing us an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
* Ask us for access to the data we have about you.
* Ask us to rectify the information we already have. However, please note that by actively providing us with your personal information in any way, you warrant that it is true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to it.
* Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
* Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it.
Si nos has proporcionado tu consentimiento para el tratamiento de tus datos para cualquier finalidad, también tienes derecho a retirarlo en cualquier momento.
Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 where we explain the purposes for which we process your data.
When our legitimation for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be transmitted to another entity directly, where technically feasible.
Moreover, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA?
If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you warrant that you have informed them about the purposes for which and the manner in which we need to process their personal data.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES